Gives unlimited access to both Sports Centres until the end of August 2018. Available to University of Leicester undergraduate or postgraduate students only.
Usually priced £250 but available at this discounted price (£230) until 8 October 2017.
Student Gold membership allows University of Leicester students full access to all university sports facilities until the end of August 2018 without further payment. With a Student Gold membership you may use both the Danielle Brown Sports Centre on main campus and the Roger Bettles Sports Centre in Oadby to:
- Swim in our two pools that cater for lane swimming and Aqua Aerobics classes
- Relax in our spa pools, sauna and steam rooms
- Train in our large cardio workout areas, which have a great range of resistance machines and free weights and also include a stretching and toning area
- Workout in our spacious studio offering a variety of fitness classes for all abilities
- Play a range of sports in our two sports halls, tennis courts, squash courts (£1 court light fee payable), 5-a-side 3G pitch, all weather pitch and more!
In addition, your Student Gold membership gives you the opportunity to participate in an Intramural event and/or join a Team Leicester club (please note, this may incur an additional cost but it is a requirement that you have a Sports Centre membership).
How to get your Student Gold Membership
Pay for your Student Gold membership within shop@le. Print out your receipt and simply present it to either Sports Centre Reception along with your University Card. We will validate your University Card to access the Sports Centre via the entry turnstiles.
We offer a full “no-quibbles” refund policy for 14 days from date of purchase of your Student Gold Sports Centre Membership.
Simply email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing this product you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Annual & Termly Membership Terms and Conditions
- Sports Facility Terms and Conditions